Windows Phone 7 Application Support Service
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Mobile Devices and Applications
Works With:Microsoft ASP.NET
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Readify is at the leading edge of developing enterprise applications for the Windows Phone 7 (WP7) platform. We're pleased to offer the Windows Phone 7 Application Support service for our clients. Indeed any organisation that interacts with their customers, partners, suppliers, or employees, via their WP7 applications.
Whilst specifically for WP7 Applications, this service is borne of experiences from our decade of developing leading edge .NET applications for Australian clients:
- Over time, applications we had developed for clients lost business relevance without code level support
- Clients found it prohibitively expensive to support applications by diverting their own developers, not to mention invest in multiple lab environments.
- Traditional support centres who provide "warm bodies" could not enhance or extend applications to meet changing business needs or technology trends
- The internal systems we developed internally provide us with a significant ROI. Our consultants are free to do what they do best, develop innovative solutions for clients; and our internal applications benefit from rigorous continual enhancement
How the Service Works
Once your code is securely managed in the Readify environment, we monitor the feedback and crash reports from users in the field. We collate this information; replicate the issue within the lab environment, then provide a fix that is included in the next update. We work with the client organisation to determine the severity of the issue according to a number of criteria. This feeds into the priority for testing and deploying an update to users of the application.
In addition to resolving issues, our team works with the business to add features. These may be to resolve an design issue, rather than a bug, or simply to add functionality to the application. These features are tested and included in the update along with any required fixes.
This service ensures that your application remains dynamic and continues to meet your business objectives.
Engage the Readify Application Support Service in one of three options:
- The Bronze Service provides phone and email response during standard business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri)
- The Silver Service provides phone and email response from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri
- The Gold Service adds 24x7 hour phone response to the Silver Service
We recommend Bronze Service, due to built in delay in deploying updates to client devices.
Windows Phone 7 Application Support Service has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.