Extended Bulgarian functionality incorporates different operations and processes accepted as a standard of the good accounting practice in Bulgaria, but not required by Bulgarian accounting legislation. It also includes functionality often selected by Bulgarian customers when buying Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The granule includes features for making the product more flexible, thus more attractive to Bulgarian companies.
• Balance Accounts -Every G/L Entry must have a G/L Balance Account. Since this is not fulfilled if GL Entry table a new table "G/L Entry with Bal. Accounts" is created. It is a copy of "G/L Entry" table but the "Balance Account No." field is filled in for each entry. This table is used by some specific accounting reports
• General Acc. Ledger (based on Balance Accounts functionality) - requires information for the G/L Accounts, in regard to the G/L Accounts that have been Balance Accounts for this G/L Account
• Account Chronological Journal (based on Balance Accounts functionality) - shows all entries in a period for a G/L Account
• Reverse and Copy Registers – used for reversing and copying registers - creates entries in the General Journal or Item Journal, which are opposite or equal to the given Register
• Cash Orders – used for printing Cash Receipt Orders and Cash Payment Orders
•Bank Orders – used for printing Bank Orders for counterparts and for state budget
• Export Account Schedules to Excel – this functionality is used to export Account Schedule Overview in Excel using an Excel template. This item facilitates customers in creating diagrams and graphics, using accounting data
• Analyses View Entry Report – prints the Analyses View Entry
• Dimensions – Detail (with balance account) Report (based on Balance Accounts functionality) – this report is analogous to the original report with the same name, but there is additional information for balancing account to each transaction
• FA Inventory Ledger Report – specific report with the respective information for each Fixed asset.
Extended Bulgarian Functionality (26 001 300) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.