Integrate Outlook Web App/Access with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, and other desktop applications.
Quickly attach multiple files from your computer to a new OWA message!
Send attachments directly from within Microsoft Office applications using your OWA account!
Click email links on web pages to bring up a new OWA message addressed and ready to go!
ActiveSend connects your office applications to OWA, making it possible to send email from within Microsoft Office and other desktop applications. With ActiveSend you can use the single click File/SendTo command from within the office application and the “Mail to” functionality on web pages with OWA as the default email.
Without ActiveSend: If a user is working within a word document and wants to send the open document by email using OWA, they would need to go through a lengthy process of first saving the document, starting up OWA (if it is not currently running), logging on, composing a message and finally attaching the file and pressing send.
ActiveSend features include:
- Use OWA to send email from within Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365, and other desktop applications.
- Enable the MailTo functionality on web pages, with OWA as the default.
- Save username and password securely to quickly email files.
- Easily toggle between OWA and other email accounts.
- Quickly email multiple files in a single click using OWA as the default email.
Acquire ActiveSend on its own or in conjunction with Messageware OWA Desktop in the Messageware Client Suite.
ActiveSend is available for Exchange (2010 / 2007 / 2003), Office 365 and hosted Exchanges.
ActiveSend for Outlook Web App/Access (OWA) & Office 365 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.