It is easily delivered and manages consistent SharePoint access (across every platform and device).
Increases IT efficiency and reduces costs with centrally-configured SharePoint access.
- Centrally-configure consistent access to SharePoint sites, folders, and favorites
- Support corporate governance initiatives with secure, role- and policy-based SharePoint access
- Ensure appropriate access with configuration on a per-user or departmental basis
- Manage URLs in groups according to business or project needs
Powerful tools for SharePoint administrators
- Centrally configure and manage consistent SharePoint access and settings across all devices
- Use group policies to configure SharePoint locations and remote settings for thousands of users with a single entry
- Easily push out new SharePoint document libraries for easy project and team management
- Support corporate governance through secure, centrally-enforced role- and policy-based SharePoint access
- Ensure data security with the ability to restrict features such as "Open in" or the ability to email content
- Manage secure access with blacklisting and whitelisting
- Non-technical staff, such as records managers and other business data owners, can easily manage SharePoint access
- Works on SharePoint so it's compatible with all MDMs
- Supports cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid SharePoint environments
Easy, consistent access for SharePoint users
- Simplify content management with consistent content across every device
- Eliminate the need for users to set up links to SharePoint sites or remember complex URLs
- Streamline collaboration by providing only relevant content
- Make it simple to file content to the right location, with the right tags
Colligo Administrator has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.