Being successful in the business world means having a broad range of up-to-date business skills.
In order to succeed in a changing marketplace, your organization needs strong leadership, management that understands all aspects of your business, and employees who have the tools to learn quickly and stay ahead of the industry.
The New Horizons’ business skills training courses develop the business professional through a combination of business and soft skills, designed to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
Choose the course you need:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Skills for Non-Project Managers
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
- CompTIA Project+ Certification
- Microsoft Project 2010 / 2007
- Managing Projects using Microsoft Project Server 2010
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2)
- Strategic Management with Balanced Scorecard
- Enterprise Architectures Management
- Practical Selling Skills Training
- Effective Presentations
Project Management, Business Management and Soft Skills Training has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.