With Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel you can quickly find and fix broken links and references in your worksheets. The found links are displayed on the add-in pane in a convenient tree view. You can easily track the links to other workbooks, edit the found entries or open the location of the linked files.
There can be hundreds of external references in your table. Use the Find Broken links add-in to:
- See all links at a glance on the add-in pane
- Navigate to the linking cells in your table
- Search for all or only broken links
- Open the location of the linked file from the add-in pane
- Instantly choose the correct location, folder or workbook your links refer to
- Change the referenced path on the pane to apply the update to the entire table
- Edit the spreadsheet names and cell addresses
The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Find Broken Links for Microsoft Excel has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.