Ribbon Designer for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 is a true RAD tool that allows creating custom ribbons for SharePoint and Office 365 solutions without learning the Ribbon XML schema.
Using the specialized components of the Ribbon Designer you can build custom SharePoint ribbons and add new ribbons to your existing projects. The Ribbon Designer components are integrated inside of Visual Studio and make creating custom ribbons really simple whether you develop for on-premise SharePoint or SharePoint Online.
Visual designers will handle all routine tasks letting you focus on the functional code that implements your business rules. You use visual designed to:
- Add you own tabs or groups
- Extend built-in tabs or groups
- Customize contextual groups
- Specify and control positions and visibility of your custom controls
- Replace built-in controls with your own
- Enable or disable controls
- Handle server-side and client-side Ribbon events
- Import any existing Server Ribbon UI from XML
Sandboxed solutions for all plans of Microsoft Office 365 starting from plan P to E4 are supported. So, no matter what kind of solutions you develop, internal-use prototypes or worldwide distributed Office 365 applications - the Ribbon Designer is a comprehensive tool for you.
Ribbon Designer for Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.