On-site search and merchandizing is one of the building blocks of any e-commerce website and should be part of your overall search and merchandizing strategy. By using faceted navigations, personalization, targeted recommendations and even multivariate testing you can deliver contextually relevant and influential customer experiences, ultimately increasing your conversion rates and average order value (AOV).
Our solutions support proven sector-specific merchandizing methodologies by providing best practices for product information management. Coupled with our search and merchandizing experience with SharePoint 2013, FAST, partnered with a solid search and merchandizing strategy, allow you to increase your revenue by ensuring your customers receive the best possible experience with your products and brand.
• Enhanced user experience and personalized search.
• Increased audience, retention and conversion rates by providing improved information visibility.
• Use advanced search functionality to rapidly build and merchandize campaign landing pages.
• Deliver the most relevant up-sell and cross-sell product selections.
• Simplified access to unstructured data and information stored in the company’s systems
• Collate data from multiple sources to provide your users with a richer shopping experience.
• Ensure a consistent search experience across web, mobile and social channels.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• How does my on-site search strategy fit into my overall online merchandizing and e-commerce strategy?
• How should I use on-site search to offer additional, product-related content?
• How should I use on-site search to build dynamic campaign landing pages?
• Does my data need to be federated from multiple sources?
• What should I consider when deciding between an open-source or commercial search solution?
• Should I combine search with a recommendation engine?
• How will a search behavior engine positively impact my customer experience?
COMMERCE SEARCH & MERCHANDIZING - E-commerce & CXM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.