Simplify the Development and Deployment of Configuration Packs - Reduce Deployment Time, Ensure Compliance and Detect Configuration Drift
Desired Configuration Management (DCM) is a powerful solution to assess and track regulatory compliance and configuration drift of your IT systems. CP Studio also allows you to capture existing configurations and policies quickly and easily, leveraging existing knowledge to build Configuration Packs and eliminate the need to need to learn new languages and schemas.
CP Studio delivers the built-in expertise you need to reduce your Configuration Manager/DCM deployment time and author the Configuration Packs that ensure compliance and reduce corporate risk.
To help you master your Configuration Packs, CP Studio:
- Reduces the time and effort required to implement Configuration Manager/DCM by reviewing, testing and optimizing Configuration Packs and analyzing their impact for improved results
- Ensures compliance by enabling authoring of Configuration Packs that capture and adhere to corporate policies. The Golden Master wizard captures actual in-use configurations and brings existing policies and best practices into DCM
- Minimizes the risk of unwarranted alerts related to policy breaches or configuration changes by pre-deployment testing of Configuration Packs against QA or production environments
- Safeguards against unnecessary mistakes through comprehensive version control with backup and audit histories of all Configuration Pack changes
- Allows organizations to utilize existing resources and skill sets when building DCM Configuration Packs. Eliminates the need to learn new languages such as WQL, XPath queries and XML schemas for CP authoring by offering an intuitive browse, point and click approach
CP Studio for System Center Configuration Manager / DCM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.