CaniVIZ Pro is a collaborative 3D viewer designed for non-specialist users and able to handle large files 3D containing several million polygons on general public platforms.
It can be used for mechanic, architecture, engineering or the communication. The Pro version opens 3D Studio, STL, WaveFront, ASCII cloud, and optionally AutoCad DXF/DWF files, AutoCad DXF/DWG with Architecture support, Catia, IGES, Step. CaniVIZ Pro also saves the 3D files in our VIZ format, one of most compact of the market or in DXF or PovRay.
It works on MacOS, Windows and Linux, as well as in the Web browsers.
The main functionalities are:
• Quick 3D projects review, with rotation, translation and zoom, easy point of view selection and fly mode.
• The property tree of CaniVIZ Pro displays the structure of the 3D files where the component can be hidden or displayed one by one.
• Easy scene settings such as background, cubic background, lights edition, projected dynamic shadows, fog.
• Anaglyph mode for Red-Blue glasses.
• Object measurement.
• Interactive cut plan.
• Object display (solid, wireframe, lines, colors, transparency, etc.)
• Showroom mode to lets CaniVIZ working alone by displaying the 3D scene in various point of views.
• Powerful printer utility that that can generate flat 2D DXF, Postscript of SVG files from a 3D file.
CaniBLOG, the CaniVIZ's Cloud, allows 3D files sharing and collaboration on any platform. The access rights of the invited users are managed with precision. CaniBLOG is available at our Web site.
CaniVIZ 3D Pro has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.