The Envision IT Image Rotator allows images stored in a configurable SharePoint picture library to be displayed as banners in rotating sequence on a web site – typically on the home page. Each image acts as a launching pad to a target URL that may promote a campaign, product, special event, news item etc. Visitors interact with the images – pausing the rotation or advancing/returning to a specific item.
With the newest release of the Image Rotator feature it is more adaptive than ever. Depending on the device you are using the Image Rotator changes size by recognizing whether it is a computer, tablet, or phone. Now the rotating sequence of images on your home page will always be the right size and fit the screen that people are browsing from.
The Envision IT Image Rotator provides the following benefits:
• Refreshing a web site home page takes minimal effort for content contributors
• Scheduled start and end dates allow images to be queued for appearance
• Valuable real estate on the home page is increased dramatically
• Number and sequence of images in the rotation is easily configured
• Visitors are invited to interact with the site, clicking on images to visit targeted pages
• Adaptive for mobile and other devices
Envision IT Image Rotator for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.