The Envision IT Image Rotator allows images stored in a configurable SharePoint picture library to be displayed as banners in rotating sequence on a web site – typically on the home page. Each image acts as a launching pad to a target URL that may promote a campaign, product, special event, news item etc. Visitors interact with the images – pausing the rotation or advancing/returning to a specific item.
The Envision IT Image Rotator works equally with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online and MOSS 2007 sites and provides the following benefits:
• Refreshing a web site home page takes minimal effort for content contributors
• Scheduled start and end dates allow images to be queued for appearance
• Valuable real estate on the home page is increased dramatically
• Number and sequence of images in the rotation is easily configured
• Visitors are invited to interact with the site, clicking on images to visit targeted pages
• The Image Rotator supports SharePoint 2013
Envision IT Image Rotator for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.