Infusion's operational dashboard Falcon Eye allows governments to navigate real-time, three-dimensional data across the internet, desktop, and Microsoft Surface. It provides police departments with a method of processing incident and event details in a manner that is intuitive and easily understood. With no refreshing, automatic updates, or re-draws, Falcon Eye effortlessly streams the data you need – like the location of police units on a city grid – straight to your fingertips.
Falcon Eye is used to output collected data into a mapped view, to display incidents in real-time with alert information represented by a series of easily recognized symbols. It delivers the ability to view detailed incident reports and overlay statistical data, also allowing headquarters to hear real-time radio chatter from each unit involved in an incident. The information is processed and stored via a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
Infusion’s integration and deployment of Falcon Eye delivers the following key benefits to police departments:
- Insight into how the unit responds to incidents and its ability to visualize specific locations.
- Delivery of an intuitive user interface for the mapping and planning of incident responses.
- Enabling units to track trends and manage statistical information in a visual and easily manipulated format.
- Three-dimensional viewing that permits officers to plan and allocate resources based upon preliminary tactical and mapping information.
- The ability to identify unit locations, oversee unit actions, and communicate in real-time with on-site forces.
Falcon Eye for Police Departments on Microsoft Surface 1.0 / 2.0 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.