The Janison Enterprise Learning System (ELS), with its highly customisable interface, is a fully-featured solution for the hosting and provision of learning and training activities for any organisation.
Janison ELS is designed to provide a scalable system that is able provide a range of capabilities which grow with organisational needs as they evolve.
The primary features offered by Janison ELS include:
- Secure repository for learning content and/ or related online material
- Customised portal to provide access to all functions of the system and support multiple organisations with individual skins
- Catalogues of available content and training which can be browsed, searched and accessed via a calendar
- Course design tools and templates for creation of online content for storage within the ELS
- Assessment tools including online testing, assessments, dropbox and grade books
- Survey evaluation tools for both users and managers
- Collaboration tools including document libraries, blogs, discussions, online chats, audio and video conferencing
- Over 50 standard reports and an ad-hoc reporting system
- Completions, alerts and email notifications
- Training program management including waiting lists, event scheduling, eligibility criteria, multiple enrolment, automated enrolment workflows, entry and exit surveys and pre-enrolment assessment
- Competency management including training package synchronisation with NTIS, custom competency design tools, qualifications and competency expiry definitions
- Capability management allowing skill level recording
- Compliance management allowing competency and capability recording against users and their related organisation entities such position, role, profile and org unit
- Full support for multiple organisations with hierarchical org units, position definitions, profiles, roles and position classifications synchronised through automated connections to Active Director, LDAP or HR systems
Janison Enterprise Learning System 7.2 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.