TelephoneIntegration connects phone systems with Microsoft Dynamics CRM using TAPI, OCS, Lync and/or Skype.
TelephoneIntegration is available for:
MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 Online (RTW) / On-Premise (RTM) / Hosted (IFD)
MS Dynamics 4 On-Premise
- User Interface
The user interface, a pop-up window called "balloon", contains all client-side functionalities and details about the call (duration etc.) and the caller (name etc.). The context-menu provides several CRM-functionalities (open regarding CRM-records, create new entity etc.)
- Integrated CRM Search
The “Integrated CRM Search” enables a direct search of CRM records (accounts, contacts, leads) within the balloon, without the need to open CRM to start an outgoing call.
- Microsoft Lync Chat Integration
This functionality allows connecting Lync-messages to CRM records. Conversations can be stored into a new “chat” entity as well as into letter activities associated to the regarding record.
A detailed overview of previous calls, the possibility to analyse calling durations and a quick start of call-backs is provided. Additionally, contacts, phone call activities, etc. can be created.
- The “Power Dialer” allows to automatically or manually dial the numbers of CRM-records attached to marketing lists of call-campaign-activities. Scheduled calls can be processed simultaneously by various users. During processing, details about the called record and the marketing list are displayed with the call-window. There are several states like “Unprocessed, Claimed, Successful, Failed …” or rescheduling of phone calls supported.
Initiate outgoing calls:
- A call can be started directly from within CRM by clicking on the “Call number”-button placed in the CRM-menu. The balloon will pop-up, displaying all available numbers of the opened CRM-record.
- The direct call option allows to start a call directly from the balloon by entering the phone number
- The clipboard integration provides the option to copy a number from e.g. an email-signature and start the call immediately.
- Dialing from related records allows to call phone numbers from related CRM records (e.g. call potential customer from an opportunity, quote or invoice).
If an incoming call is detected the balloon pops up from the taskbar displaying the caller details. If the number is found within CRM, the caller information e.g. name, company etc. is shown and the regarding entry is opened automatically.
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.