Sector: Education, Non-Profit & Government
With Altus Dynamics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM you have a powerful and highly adaptable solution which delivers the ability to manage finances, human resources, constituent relationships, funds, grants, and service delivery - all with a low total cost of ownership. We combine our extensive knowledge of Public Sector implementations with the cutting edge technology platform from Microsoft to produce a solution to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Cloud based CRM
The Cloud based version of Dynamics CRM offered by Altus Dynamics provides a range of benefits which may be of interest including;
- Know your constituents: Your service relies on support from a variety of contributors – and you need to make the most of donations and time. You also need to keep your contributors connected and informed.
- Streamline your CRM implementation and reduce your IT burden with a CRM solution that is hosted, updated and maintained by Microsoft, negating the need for additional in-house IT infrastructure
- Increase productivity with fast user adoption. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online looks and feels like the Microsoft Office improving adoption both from a time and users perspective.
- Integrate your CRM needs with Accounting, HR and Payroll: You can gain true integration in your business by integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Altus Dynamics Financial Management, HR and Payroll suite for overall operations visibility.
- Tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to your organisation and to the way you work – with drag-and-drop configuration, role based forms and dashboards.
Altus Dynamics won Microsoft Canada's IMPACT Award for CRM Partner of the Year in 2012.
Altus Dynamics CRM - Cloud Deployment has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.