The Envision IT Board of Directors’ Portal provides all the functionality of a collaborative Intranet. The site is professionally branded and configured to be simple to navigate, which increases user adoption. Members collaborate securely in a one-stop location where they find all the resources they need to support board business. Familiar document libraries are used to create, edit and approve all of the necessary Board documents. Information is published as it becomes available. Features like a calendar, contact list, meeting minutes and agenda, tasks and discussion area are all invaluable. Users access only the specific areas that they are authorized for, and the site is easily administered by non-IT staff.
With the addition of the Envision IT Extranet User Manager for SharePoint, organizations enjoy enhanced security and can extend the portal to members outside of the corporate network. This add-on affords organizations the ability to manage accounts for internal and external users. Users manage their passwords themselves, and can retrieve lost passwords.
- Substantial cost savings in printing and distributing regular board packages
- Materials go through revisions and approvals in a timely fashion
- Members are advised of updates as they need them
- Information is accessible to members as it becomes available, and they are better prepared
- Members collaborate securely with each other between meetings
- Access to confidential data and important resources is available to members in one place
- Reduced risk of sensitive material falling into the wrong hands
Board of Directors SharePoint Portal Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.