CloudBerry Explorer makes managing files on Microsoft Azure Blob Storage easy. By providing a user interface to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage accounts and files, CloudBerry lets you manage your files in the cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
Cloudberry Explorer makes it easy to:
- Let end users do simple tasks without special technical knowledge.
- Automate time-consuming tasks to improve productivity.
- Mover files to Azure Blob Storage as an extension to your local storage so you can manage them as easily as on your local drive(s).
- Free up local storage by moving large files (photos, videos, music) to Azure Blob Storage.
- Share the files on your Azure Blob Sto
rage with anyone who has Internet access.
- Register and connect to any number of Microsoft Azure Blob Storage accounts.
- Work with any number of Microsoft Azure Blob Storage accounts simultaneously.
- Create, browse, and delete Microsoft Azure Blob Storage files.
- Create, browse, and delete folders.
- Copy and move files between Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and your local computer.
- Manage containers and blobs.
- Create, list and delete blob containers.
- Upload/ Download blobs
- Copy, move, delete, rename, view blobs
- Blob metadata
- Signed URL for blobs
- Ability to split blobs into multiple blocks
- View files properties
- Copy/Move in background
- Synchronize folders
- Copy files from Windows Explorer
- Remember user settings
- Built-in feedback form
- Automated check for updates
CloudBerry Explorer for Azure Blob Storage has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.