Credit Card Extension (CCE) integrates with multiple gateways providing reliable service and is a PA-DSS certified solution for credit card processing within Microsoft Dynamics GP.
CCE Features include:
- Process credit card transactions within multiple windows
- Supports multiple merchant accounts for each company
- Allows for partial fulfillment of approved credit card transactions
- ACH transactions
- Provides encrypted storage and retrieval of multiple credit card numbers for each customer in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Third party support for Recurring Contract Billing and SOP Auto Invoice
- Tokenization support to keep customer credit card data off site
Credit Card Extension allows you to extend and add more functionality to your ERP system like accepting payment for online web orders or open invoices. k-eCommerce allows for additional features to be easily added on, such as fully integrated eCommerce and online bill pay solutions. These seamlessly connect with k-eCommerce Credit Card Extension.
- Instant online pre-authorization for real time on-line credit card processing
- Allows integration of a custom webstore to Credit Card Extension
- Access to online reporting
k-eCommerce Credit Card Extension (CCE) has achieved Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) validation and adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). k-eCommerce CCE offers the following security measures.
- Supports AVS (Address Verification Service)
- Supports CVV2 (Card Verification Value) to mitigate fraud risks
- Supports Level 2 and Level 3 Verification
- Allows the use of Gateway Fraud Filter
Credit Card Extension - Credit Card Processing for Microsoft Dynamics GP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.