Disk Triage is a utility that will size, analyze and report on the content of your directory space. It provides access to the gathered data via a powerful Tree View, Graphs and Reports. It has the ability to export to Excel, Graphic Files, XML and a Database. One of Disk Triage's most powerful feature is its analysis capabilities - showing breakdowns by File size, attribute, dates, times, extension, owner and registered file type, etc. It will also show you the largest and oldest files. Disk Triage has a 'batch' mode, with over 70+ parameters, that allows you to use it with any standard Windows scheduler to automate your disk management functions.
- Enterprise level scanning - handling hundreds of thousands of directories and millions of files with ease
- Multi Scan Charting - shows the changes in your disk space over time
- Visually compare two saved sizings. See the diffrences between two points in time quickly and easily
- Consolidated views of seperate directories/drives - gives you the complete picture of a Server, NAS or SAN
- Scan & Analyze FTP Servers as if they were local storage
- Analysis by File Size, Attribute, Dates, Times, Types, Extensions, Owners, Name Size, Top '10' lists and NTFS Permissions
- Customizable Graphs & Reports
- Exports to PDF, RTF, HTML, GIF, JPG, WMF, BMP, XHTML and more
- Save collected data to Database or XML for later analysis and comparisons
- Batch Mode with over 70+ parameters for scheduling during 'off' hours
- Support for MSSQL Database
Disk Triage - Disk Space Management Software has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.