Overture Commerce is a next-generation e-commerce solution. It allows large-size enterprises to take advantage of the flexibility and advanced capabilities of a full Customer Experience Management (CXM) implementation.
For organizations running in a .NET environment and wishing to establish or strengthen their digital business model, it provides a cost-effective and efficient way to engage, sell to, and serve customers across multiple touch points.
• Deliver the experience of online and traditional brick and mortar stores through an omni-channel approach.
• Open architecture to suit any products, services or industries in a B2C or B2B scenario.
• Take advantage of a message-based service architecture that exposes an entity model as an API.
• Implement heavy transactional models with a configurable and scalable e-commerce foundation.
• Flexible deployment models taking advantage of public cloud, private cloud or a hybrid approach.
• Bridge the gap between e-commerce, m-commerce and s-commerce on one platform.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• Does your organization require an overarching technology architecture?
• Do you have capacity constraints, peak-availability and strict cost-effectiveness requirements.
• How do you plan to handle the interactions between e-commerce and all the other CXM systems and workloads?
• Have you considered the benefits of a Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) approach?
• Is your organization ready to move from a multi-channel thinking to an omni-channel approach?
• Is bringing together and streamlining online, in-store, social, mobile and call center interactions with customers a top priority?
ENTERPRISE E-COMMERCE - E-commerce & CXM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.