Enterprise search is a critical component of your Information Workplace strategy especially when no primary data repository exists. Is your organizations’ information and data stored in one single location? If not, this is where we can help.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified partner in Search, we have extensive expertise customizing a wide range of search systems including SharePoint 2010 Search and SharePoint 2013. Our implementations deliver relevant search experiences based on analysis of content and user interaction, query rules, well defined search index structure and the use of federated search capabilities.
By automatically organizing your internal information and expertise, you are effectively bridging the gap between your employees and the information they need as well as building knowledge inside your teams. And yes, knowledge is power.
• Better end-user productivity.
• Proven ROI.
• Simplify the access to unstructured data and information stored in various sources within your organization.
• Accelerated access to relevant information, knowledge and expertise.
• Continually improve the relevancy of your search results based on user data.
• Provide an enhanced user experience with personalized search capabilities.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• Do I have a crawling and federation plan and does it apply the appropriate settings?
• Is a web or desktop based search solution best for my organization?
• Can I easily scale my search topologies to increase availability and performance?
• Where does my content live? And in what formats?
• Are there specific problems I want enterprise search to solve for my organization?
• Should I merge my search solution with other platforms or business functionalities, such as a collaboration portal?
ENTERPRISE SEARCH - Portals & Collaboration has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.