The Envision IT Photo Viewer provides a rich end-user experience for viewing photos on a SharePoint web site. It is a stand-alone application developed in Silverlight that is installed on SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online or MOSS 2007 and added to web content pages to display photographs in a gallery format. Skin the web part using Expression Blend, and add it to any content page in your site. Applications include display of corporate event photos, product displays and portfolios, and historical timelines.
Envision IT's Silverlight Image Manager for SharePoint (SLIM) features specifically support Photo Viewer for creating folders, uploading multiple images, and quickly setting metadata so a SharePoint picture library can be quickly populated for Photo Viewer.
• Rich display of photographs on a web page
• Easier sharing and management of photographs and images
• Photographs are more searchable once metadata is populated
• Image titles and descriptions are captured
• Users navigate through thumbnails, and view photographs as a slideshow and in full screen
• The Envision IT Photo Viewer supports SharePoint 2013
Envision IT Photo Viewer for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.