This video reference app has been specifically designed for project managers who want to get the most out of Microsoft Project 2010.
It is targeted at those who are already familiar with the fundamentals of Microsoft Project 2010, but who might need further guidance in working with certain functions and would like more advanced tips and techniques.
This app is best suited for those with prior experience managing projects using Microsoft Project and who are familiar with key project management concepts and terminology.
Short 3-5 minute tutorial videos allow you to learn at your own pace. Browse and jump straight to a specific subject you are looking for.
This app features:
- Over 120 video clips* narrated by a seasoned Microsoft Project 2010 Subject Matter Expert
- Over 6 and a half hours of original content
- The ability to search for video clips by topic
Some of the topics covered in this app include:
- Understanding the Backstage area of Project 2010
- Customizing and formatting Project 2010 views and fields
- Creating custom fields, tables, views and groups
- Setting up resources and analyzing resource utilization
- Working with baselines
- Working with estimates, dependencies, constraints and deadlines
- The project, resource and task calendars
- Assigning resources and costs to tasks
- Creating project reports and analyzing project, resource, and task data
- Using Project 2010 with SharePoint and Excel
* Video content on this app is streamed to your iPad on demand. For the best user experience, a wi-fi or 4G connection is recommended.
IIL iLearn: Microsoft Project 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.