iPath:Search for SharePoint - Improve Productivity & User Experience, and simplify Your Enterprise Search Operation
iPath:Search enhances the search operations available in MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint Online. It extends the out-of-the-box search capabilities of SharePoint by enabling users to construct precise search queries on any desired set of available metadata associated with any document or folder content type, and allows users to construct combinations of full text and metadata search queries. It is a simple, intuitive, easy to use and powerful search module allowing users to rapidly find the information they are looking for.
- Search on all or any site-specific document library
- Dynamically build the desired metadata list
- Intuitive UI consistent with user experiences
- Save search templates for future re-use
- Support of comprehensive list of logical operators
- Save search criteria and search results
- Implicit & Explicit Wildcard support
- Highlighting of Search terms within content
- Can be installed on any site or document library
- Support of multiple and different search templates
iPath:Search for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.