Managed Workplace is designed exclusively for solution providers that service the IT needs of small and midsized business customers. Over 3000 service providers in 30 countries use Managed Workplace to provide best-in-class remote monitoring and management to their end customers.
Our award-winning solution helps you deliver an unlimited range of unique and highly profitable managed services and provide extraordinary levels of performance and availability for your customers.
Managed Workplace helps grow your business by:
- Generating net new recurring revenue
- Identifying new project and product sales
- Reducing service delivery and operational costs
- Acquiring new customers
- Providing superior IT services and value to customers
Managed Workplace benefits your customers by:
- Maximizing uptime – Proactive monitoring and alerting allows you to resolve issues prior to failure and reduce or eliminate costly downtime
- Increasing security – Integration with Microsoft's Baseline Security as well as leading anti-virus solutions, patch management, security auditing, alerting and reporting
- Improving performance – Analyze trends to identify opportunities to optimize customer networks and resources for performance and reliability
- Managing assets – Real time asset inventory provides deep visibility into computing and network assets
- Stabilizing costs - Affordable monthly costs for comprehensive services, instead of unpredictable costs typical under a break-fix service delivery model
*Windows Server 2008 R2 Platform Ready
Managed Workplace for Windows Server 2008 R2 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.