A feature-rich attended remote control tool, N-supportPro gives help desk technicians the remote power to manage the multiple operating systems utilized in desktops and servers as well as laptops and other mobile devices.
N-supportPro also provides your team the highest level of security available and the smallest download footprint in the IT services industry, to start client sessions faster.
N-supportPro is available as a hosted service that requires no upfront investment, no ongoing application maintenance and carries with it predictable, low monthly fees. Purchase N-supportPro on its own or as an optional add-on to N-able’s N-central remote monitoring and management platform.
- Reduce costs by boosting technician productivity
- Minimize visits to customer sites
- Shorten case resolution times
- Establish remote control in seconds
- Five available remote assistance modes – from passive collaboration to complete control
- Drag and drop two-way file transfer
- Extensive system snapshot with remote diagnostics – get a complete diagnostics report on the remote machine in seconds, with just one click
- Print remote documents
- Record and playback remote control sessions
- Reboot and reconnect remotely without losing the control connection
- Show or hide applications during remote control – lets the customer choose which applications the technician sees during the remote session
- Support pocket pc users remotely
- Multiple concurrent remote sessions – each technician can maintain up to five remote connections at the same time
N-support Pro has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.