Nav-to-Net enables business agility through rapid, reliable e-Commerce transactions, reduced maintenance costs and improved customer online experience. It is designed to expand on the value and flexibility in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Leveraging Microsoft stack technologies and written in .NET, Nav-to-Net manages e-Commerce webshops entirely within Microsoft Dynamics NAV, simplifying website management and is designed to work in all versions of Dynamics NAV, from version 3.7 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, including the new role tailored client.
- All item, customer and order related components of the web site are managed entirely within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Out-of-the-box features like Parametric Search, Product Compare, Drop-cart Tracking, Price and Availability alerts, Dynamic customer interaction Forms Generator, Store Locator and Advanced Coupons.
- Support for Multi-Dimensional Variants and Matrices, integration with eBay, PayPal, Avalara, Charglogic and LS Retail raises the bar in integrated ecommerce.
- Multi-currency, multi-language, multi-website solution that allows unlimited categories and subcategories.
- Built-in Document Management Tools (CMS) handles all the information an on-line store requires including images and downloadable files (brochures, videos or software).
- Always Take Orders (ATO) approach and SmartPush Technology minimizes performance impact on NAV while offering true “business 24 x 7” concept.
- Powerful B2B features like logged-in customer specific pricing, purchase approval workflow, wish lists, order history, AP reports, personalized welcome pages and up-sells.
- Available globally through our offices and certified partners, Nav-to-Net is the perfect solution for your NAV based B2C, B2B, E-Commerce site, commerce portal, on-line store or webshop.
Nav-to-Net: Fully Integrated Ecommerce Solution for MS Dynamics NAV has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.