OpenText was the first ISV to announce support of Microsoft Azure platform with one of its major solution components worldwide. OpenText combines Windows Azure with the OpenText Archive Server to provide a robust solution for cost-effective and compliant archiving and retention of content in the cloud. The OpenText Archive Server is a scalable and integrated service for archiving any enterprise content. It is one of the core technologies in OpenText's ECM Suite offerings. Various OpenText solutions now ship with the capability to store and migrate content to Azure including:
- OpenText Archiving for SAP Solutions
- OpenText File System Archiving
- OpenText Email Archiving and Email Management Solutions
- OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for SharePoint
- OpenText Storage Services for SharePoint
- OpenText Content Archiving for Enterprise Server Solutions
Top Five Reasons Why Customers Choose Windows Azure and OpenText Archive Server Together
1. Reduce your investment in storage infrastructure and maintenance by utilizing Windows Azure Storage and the Open Text Archive Server together as a virtual solution.
2. Store and archive your content in a secure and efficient way, while addressing compliance requirements associated with electronic document retention for many regulations.
3. Fully scalable solutions specifically designed to support the needs of mid to large size organizations.
4. Hardware strategy and storage flexibility built and designed to last for decades of use.
5. High performance backed by two renowned content management innovators.
OpenText Content Archiving for Enterprise Server has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.