Remote Environment Manager is a powerful desktop management tool for configuring PCs and controlling network policy enforcement to manage the entire customer environment – all done from a central console and without having to write a single line of script. Use it to create configuration profiles and apply them automatically to the devices at a customer site.
Available as an option to the N-central remote monitoring and management platform, Remote Environment Manager reduces the total cost of support by enabling you to proactively and securely centralize and standardize desktop management.
- Lower Total Cost of Support: IDC reports that a centrally managed PC environment results in average savings of $190 per PC per year.
- Centralized Management: A single management console allows you to configure, secure, inventory and support desktops and laptops.
- Secure Client Configuration: Standardize and secure desktops consistently across Windows versions.
- Remote USB and Port Security: Control and prevent access to USB and peripheral storage devices.
- Remote Power Management: Automatically shut down idle machines to conserve energy and save money.
- Remote Support Management: Provides access to more than 45 distinct capabilities to control, manage and gather information from remote computers. The toolset works from any Java-enabled browser to give technicians the power to manage:
- Point-to-point file transfers
- Services, processes and drivers
- File system and the registry
- Installed applications
- Open files, DLLs and registry keys
- Tasks and alerts
- Remote reboots
Remote Environment Manager has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.