About Compugen Inc.
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Government, Media & Entertainment
- Company Website: http://www.compugen.com/
Compugen develops its “Pathways” business solutions based on technologies such as Microsoft Lync, Exchange, SharePoint, Hyper-V, System Center, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems, and Microsoft Licensing.
Compugen has offices throughout Canada, with representation in most major cities, including Victoria, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Guelph, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec, Halifax/Dartmouth.
• products and technologies from Microsoft
• Complementary solutions from other top manufacturers
• Advanced tools and processes to minimize manual effort and errors
• Assessments, pilots and proofs of concept to simplify your road down the right path
• Commitment to industry-recognized best practices
As a Microsoft Large Account Reseller and a participant in the Microsoft Partner Network with several Gold and Silver Competencies, Compugen enjoys the best possible Microsoft partner relationship, giving our customers unequalled access to Microsoft’s best programs, resources and activities.
Compugen has been honoured as Partner of the Year three times at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference, and has received several Canadian IMPACT Awards.
In addition to Microsoft software sales and deployments, Compugen solutions cover a wide range of other IT domains, including IT strategy, end-user computing, communication and collaboration, data centre and cloud. To support these solutions, Compugen offers a complete “design-build-run-maintain” lifecycle suite of professional IT services and is a top-level partner in Canada for most technology leaders.
Compugen Inc. has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Communications
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Management and Virtualization
- Gold Messaging
- Gold OEM
- Gold Server Platform
- Gold Software Asset Management
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider