The world of business is evolving. Evolve with it.
Communications is the lifeblood of any organization and with today’s technologies, we have the ability to make work life simpler and more efficient for ourselves.
In our modern business environment, communication options seem endless. IP Phones, Smart Phones, Voice Mail, Email, Video, Web Conferencing, Instant Messaging (IM) and Calendaring are just some of the devices and applications available to us. Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of these multiple real time business communication vehicles into one single unified solution.
UC should not be confused as a stand alone product. We think of it as a business optimization strategy that encourages instant collaboration within your organization and with your valued clients. Implementing a UC platform fundamentally changes the way we work, interact and do business with each other. It is this breakdown of geographic and temporal barriers that enables productivity and strengthens relationships.
The Benefits of Unified Communications
Leverage Human Capital
With Acrodex Unified Communications Solutions, we make “Anytime, Anywhere” communication a reality. This means that work groups, field teams and even mobile users stay productive and complete projects sooner with fewer resources. Save on time, money and travel.
Reduce Out of Pocket Expenses
- Lower messaging costs up to 80% by reducing storage, third party mobility and archiving.
- Trim Long Distance and audio conferencing cost up to 40% by using Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and unified conferencing applications.
- Shrink cost of communication hardware systems up to 60% by replacing your legacy PBX systems with Microsoft Exchange Servier and Office Communications Server.
- Reduce facility costs up to 40% by freeing employees from working at fixed offices and workstations.
- Cut travel spending up to 40% by replacing meetings with Web, Video and Audio Conferencing capabilities when possible.
The Acrodex Unified Communications Advantage
Whether you are a company of less than 150 employees or an enterprise organization of thousands, our expertise is in delivering a customized UC application that meets your unique business needs. We provide end-to-end Unified Communications solutions only made possible by our close partnerships with leading global IT industry partners.
Acrodex Unified Communications Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.