Broadview Networks; Winnipeg IT Consulting
Investing in a business IT solution that serves your organization the way you need it to can be a daunting and costly task. Broadview IT Consultants and Microsoft can help you design the right solution to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Broadview Networks is a trusted business partner providing advanced infrastructure consulting and implementation services to Industry, Government, Education and Healthcare throughout Winnipeg.
Whether your organization requires virtualization, systems management, or a disaster recovery plan, Broadview will design and implement a solution that meets your specific needs. A complete solution from product to services will be scoped and delivered with the level of participation you desire. We will create an inclusive plan to ensure that your technology needs are not only met, but exceeded.
As a Microsoft Gold Competency Partner Broadview Networks provide leading edge solutions that enable your organization to be more streamlined and efficient. We strive to understand your business, address your needs, and position you for future growth and success.
Broadview Networks are committed to customer-centric relationships, superior project management, quality products, and industry-leading technical knowhow. These are the foundations of our business.
Our extensive service offering includes:
• Enterprise Storage
• Server Infrastructure
• Managed Services
• License Management
• Systems Management
• Microsoft Learning Partner
• Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience
• Disaster Recovery
• Desktop Infrastructure and Optimization
• Network Security
• Core Infrastructure Optimization
• Cloud Solutions
Broadview’s approach has resulted in positive customer referrals enabling Broadview to:
• Achieve the distinction of Fastest-Growing Canadian Company in 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 by Profit Magazine
• Ranking on the 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010 Branham300 list which highlights the top Canadian and Multinational ICT companies operating in Canada
• Ranked on CDN's Top 100 Solution Providers List for 2013 and 2012
• Included on the CRN Next-Gen 250 List in 2012 and 2011