Broadview Networks Messaging
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Solutions for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration, Microsoft Solutions for Windows - based... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Messaging: helps you create powerful connections between people both inside and outside of your organization, resulting in increased productivity.
Messaging provides a seamless flow between the work users do and the people they need to connect with to get that work done, leading to a significant increase in overall productivity. With Lync Server 2010, you will save time and money by replacing separate e-mail, phone, audiovisual conferencing, voicemail, and instant messaging systems with an integrated, Windows-based platform that has built-in enterprise-grade protection.
Microsoft Messaging enables you to:
• Find and communicate with the right person—anytime, anywhere, on any device with a single a user interface for IM, e-mail, presence, voice, video, and application sharing.
• Protect your IT environment with the spam- and virus-fighting capabilities of Exchange.
• Simplify management and scalability while maximizing IT resources and extending investments.
• Increase IT control and visibility to meet changing business requirements.
Broadview’s approach has resulted in positive customer referrals enabling Broadview to:
• Achieve the distinction of Fastest-Growing Canadian Company in 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 by Profit Magazine
• Being named a “Fastest 50 Growing Manitoba Company” for 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007
• Ranking on the 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010 Branham300 list which highlights the top Canadian and Multinational ICT companies operating in Canada
• Ranked on CDN's Top 100 Solution Providers List for 2013 and 2012
• Included on the CRN Next-Gen 250 List in 2012 and 2011
• Receiving the “Best in Business Practice Awards 2008”