Broadview Networks; Microsoft Office 365
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services
Works With:Hyper-V, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Education, Professional Services
Microsoft Office 365: takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service.
With our Broadview Networks cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially-backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
It is secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, web conferencing, and file sharing.
Email and Calendars- Access your email and calendar from your phone computer, the web and phone.
• Professional cloud-based email
• 25 GB of mialbox storage for each user
• Share calendars and schedule meetings
Office Web Apps- Create, store and sit Office docs online.
• Includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote Web Apps
• Edit and create files using a browser
• Open and edit files created in Office
Web Conferencing- Schedule online meetings in seconds
• Connect with video conferencing
• Give live online presentations
• Share desktops and co-present
File Sharing- Manage content and collaborate online.
• Share files with customers and your team
• 10 GB storage for your company plus 500 MB per user
Mobility- Be productive on the go.
• Retrieve and send email, contact info, and appointments with Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, Symbian, and Blackberry devices
Broadview Networks; Microsoft Office 365 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.