Extending Datacenter’s using Azure VM
Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
Some of the features include:
- Building highly scalable web sites
- Infrastructure (virtual machines) on your terms
- Turnkey backend solutions to power your mobile app
- Build or extend your enterprise applications (Cloud Services)
- Unlock business value from data of all types and sizes
- Media Services that the cloud platform for managing and distributing media to any screen, anywhere.
Let CMS assist you in securely connecting your on-premises corporate network to virtual machines running in the public cloud.
Extending Datacenter’s using Azure VM has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.