Dell Unified Communications - Solving Communication and Collaboration Challenges
The Dell Unified Communications (UC) solution
With Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Dell integrates e-mail, chat, fax, voicemail, phone calls, fax messages, instant messages (IM), and audio/video conferencing with core Microsoft Office applications, providing a framework for supporting a common environment for sharing knowledge, ideas and documents with mobile users across the globe. This solution gives your organization the ability to improve business outcomes by maximizing individual productivity and fostering team collaboration while decreasing costs by reducing travel, communications and IT expenses.
- Enhance productivity: integrate e-mail, voicemail, phone calls, IM, and conferencing
- Build on existing PBX, telephony, and data networks investments
- Enhance collaboration: document and application sharing; real-time discussions
- Improve productivity: find colleagues faster; leverage existing knowledge
- Reduce travel and conference costs: live meeting and video conferencing
- Cut facilities costs by as much as one-third with Dell PowerEdge 11G servers
- Better manage and protect applications with Dell EqualLogic and Microsoft platform integration
- With Dell UC, you only implement the features you need, when you need them, to help keep costs and complexity under control.
- Dell’s methodology is predictable: Dell has developed a proven methodology to implement UC quickly and successfully with Pre-tested and Validated Configurations.
- Dell is an end-to-end solution provider: services, software, telephony hardware, IP hardware, Server, and Client with a single point of contact.
- Unified Communications solutions from Dell are easy to implement, reliable, and designed to deliver outstanding ROI for existing Windows environments.
Dell Unified Communications - Solving Communication and Collaboration Challenges has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.