Enterprise Agreement Lifecycle Management
Service Type:Licensing Sales and Service
Business Need:Software Licensing
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Softchoice's Enterprise Agreement Lifecycle Management solution is a structured framework designed to help customers choose the right MS technology solutions through the best licensing structure. The framework promotes the deployment of the technology and that the value of the investment is realized during the term of their licensing agreement.
Our process includes:
- Unique assessment service (TechCheck)
- Licensing gap analysis
- Consultations with dedicated licensing, Microsoft solutions and Software Assurance (SA) specialists
- Costing analysis, IT roadmaps and in-depth knowledge
- CIO-level annual account reviews
- SA benefits utilization
- MS technology roadmaps
- Key milestones for true-ups and renewals
Our approach to EA management allows Softchoice to deliver the following:
- A lower total cost of ownership and reduced risk of non-compliance by using the right procurement strategy and software asset management processes
- Much higher SA benefit utilization through the diligent administration of this component offering SA benefits including regular customer updates
- A simplified experience that allows customers to save time, money and reduce their exposure to risk as well as to remove work related to the true-up and renewal processes
As a leading Microsoft Enterprise Software Advisor (ESA), Softchoice currently manages more Enterprise Agreements than any other Large Account Reseller in Canada and the United States.
Enterprise Agreement Lifecycle Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.