This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007. The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers with one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows in medium to large enterprise organizations, and who have a need to plan a Configuration Manager 2007 deployment.
Additionally, this course is intended for Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Configuration Manager 2007 sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows Server in medium to large enterprise organizations.
After completing this course, students will be able to plan, deploy and manage Configuration Manager 2007 for their enterprise environment.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2007
- Planning & Deploying a Single-Site Architecture
- Planning & Deploying Configuration Manager 2007 Clients
- Collecting Inventory & Metering Software Usage
- Querying & Reporting Data
- Preparing for and Managing Software Distribution
- Deploying Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Deploying & Managing Software Updates
- Working with Desired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager 2007
- Using Remote Tools & Wake On LAN Features
- Managing Mobile Devices Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Maintaining & Troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007
- Planning & Configuring a Multiple Site Hierarchy
Training: Deploying & Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.