Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Messaging, UC, VoIP - Custom Applications, UC, VoIP - Hardware
Works With:Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Manufacturing
Rely on our unrivaled expertise with Microsoft Lync solutions to implement your organization's unified communication strategy.
As the first (and only) Canadian company independently certified to meet Microsoft's SIP trunking requirements for both OCS 2007 R2 and Lync 2010 & 2013, ThinkTel is uniquely positioned to help the most demanding organizations in successfully pulling off complex and large-scale Lync deployments.
Our Professional services engineering team will work with your IT department and internal stakeholders to design and deliver a Managed Lync solution that will meet your organization's every requirement.
We're here to put the extensive experience acquired in the development of our Hosted Lync solution at your disposal and can help you:
- Deploy a proof of concept and architect your Lync deployment
- Purchase or transfer the necessary Microsoft licenses (CALs)
- Perform a highly customizable Lync deployment in a dedicated environment
- Select, provide and deploy the required Lync endpoints (hardware)
- Assist with Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA) integration
- Ensure full PSTN connectivity and reduce your telecom expenses
- Configure failovers to backup PBXs or the PSTN to ensure business continuity
Managed by experts
By opting for a Managed Lync deployment, you are not only ensuring a successful set-up of your custom Lync deployment, but also getting the reassurance that our certified experts are always there to monitor and maintain your services. ThinkTel will:
- Manage your Lync users, licenses, phone numbers and response groups
- Provide desktop client support and configure users
- Ensure continuous network monitoring
- Handle support and troubleshooting
- Perform diagnostics in response to VoIP user complaints
- maintenance or outages
- Provide detailed reports on usage, system availability and any desired variable
Managed Lync has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.