Microsoft Lync Professional Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, UC, VoIP - Custom Applications, UC, VoIP - Hardware
Works With:Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Lync Web App, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Healthcare, Manufacturing
A successful Unified Communications story begins with ThinkTel Lync experts!
We understand your concerns about adopting new technology. Our team of experts is here to work with you and ensure a successful and smooth transition to Unified Communications (UC).
Whether you're looking into an on-premise Microsoft Lync server deployment or a large scale Hosted or Managed Lync roll-out, our Professional Services engineering team can help you by:
- Creating a tailored solution and roll-out plan to meet your specific business needs
- Building a business case with estimated ROI to ensure success and help you receive buy-in from your stakeholders
- Providing a deployment that co-exists with, or replaces, your telephone system to optimize your solution and achieve cost savings
- Deploying and integrating Survivable Branch Appliances into Lync, to serve as telephony redundancy in case of main site or other failure
- Implementing premium SIP trunk configuration to ensure full interoperability beyond the demarcation point and a smooth install, while reducing the level of effort required from your IT team to deal with internal networking and firewall issues
- Executing the migration of end-users onto Lync and running end-user training sessions, to help prepare them to use Lync as their day to day communications platform.
- Supplying equipment to enhance the Lync user experience (phones, headsets, conferencing equipment and gateways)
- Performing monitoring and maintenance of your on-premise Lync deployment to allow you to focus on other business priorities
- Publishing monthly reporting to give you further insight into your end-user adoption, ROI and other important data.
ThinkTel has spent over 10 years perfecting SIP and IP-enabled phone systems. As the only Canadian company independently qualified by Microsoft to deliver SIP trunking services for Lync and OCS R2, we are uniquely positioned to assist organizations of all sizes in planning and executing any kind of UC deployment.
Microsoft Lync Professional Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.