Microsoft Secure Collaboration Platform for Extranets
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Internet Security, Asset Management
Works With:Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010, Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway, Windows Rights Management Services (RMS)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Organizations adopting Microsoft SharePoint for internal collaboration purposes are now seeing the need to extend the reach of their existing Microsoft SharePoint farm to the outside world. Microsoft’s Secure Collaboration Platform delivers the necessary pieces to enable a secure collaboration and document sharing environment over your corporate extranet.
Many Infusion clients have deployed Microsoft SharePoint as an approved corporate intranet technology and realized large-scale success with this solution. These same customers now require the ability to grant external partners and customers controlled access to the same content stored within the SharePoint intranet environment. The Microsoft Secure Collaboration Platform delivers a collection of Microsoft security technologies that allows the Microsoft intranet platform to be extended into the extranet world.
The following products are included in the secure collaboration platform:
- Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
- Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010
- Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services & Lightweight Directory Services
Infusion offers two Secure Collaboration Platform pilot programs:
- On-site solution: Infusion consultants will install and configure the Microsoft Secure Collaboration Platform software at your location, allowing you to evaluate the software within your own laboratory environment over a period of several weeks.
- Hosted offering: Infusion consultants will provide you access to our own Microsoft Secure Collaboration Platform environment over a period of thirty (30) days at no charge.
Microsoft Secure Collaboration Platform for Extranets has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.