Microsoft SharePoint Retail Collaboration Solution
Ideaca's Microsoft SharePoint Retail Collaboration solution helps organizations stay at the fore-front of ongoing trends and challenges in a retail environment. As the pace of retail increases, a number of collaboration related business imperatives have emerged, indicating a need for:
- Surfacing appropriate information from disparate line of business (LOB) applications such as merchandising, ERP and HR
- Gaining better business insight across sales channels and retail networks
- Streamlining the sharing of information both internally and externally with partners and suppliers
- Providing role-based access to information such as real-time inventory levels, price lookups, labour scheduling, on-line training, HR profile updates and store operations procedures
- Simplifying interactions across the organization; for example, corporate headquarters, category managers, marketing staff and store fronts for promotion management
- Better allocating resources through automated stock monitoring and alerting
What Areas Can We Help With?
- Manage public facing or internal content and processes such as internal communications, operating procedures and HR policies
- Deliver a “One-stop-shop” for storefront access to accurate and reliable product and inventory information across stores, dealers or franchises
- Based on Microsoft SharePoint, a seamless, integrated enterprise platform
- Integrate with existing back office systems to expose critical supply chain and merchandising information
- Provide a foundation for corporate dashboards, store KPIs and reporting
Microsoft SharePoint Retail Collaboration Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.