Pathways to Exchange Deployment & Migration
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Storage and Archive, E-mail Hosting and Management, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:Education, Government, Media & Entertainment
Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 is a messaging platform that provides e-mail, scheduling and tools for custom collaboration and messaging-service applications.
Compugen’s Microsoft-certified Exchange consultants can help you leverage the full benefits of a robust Exchange messaging platform by providing:
• Assessments (current environment, readiness)
• Strategic Planning (requirements, roadmap)
• New Deployments (architecture, design, licensing, installation)
Compugen’s Pathways to Exchange solutions employ industry best practices, including the use of lab test environments, proofs of concept, pilot rollouts and numerous other risk management strategies, all according to product vendor guidelines and each customer’s own policies and procedures.
Our consultants help organizations understand the technical and business benefits of a Microsoft Exchange solution and detail the required synchronization points for a solution that best leverages and integrates the different components of this powerful technology.
Why Choose Compugen for Your Exchange Solution?
• Compugen is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, certified in numerous Microsoft Competencies and Sub-Specialties, including a gold certification in Exchange solutions;
• Our field-proven methodology combines industry-leading Microsoft and third-party technologies and best practices, with our own extensive experience gained from many successful Exchange projects;
• We can help you navigate the options and complexities of Exchange deployments and migration, including in virtualized or cloud environments;
• Top-tier partnerships with leading hardware infrastructure vendors ensure the highest-quality and most-reliable foundation for your messaging environment;
• A complete, end-to-end lifecycle approach, from assessments & planning, to architecture & design, to deployments, upgrades & tuning, to ongoing support, software license management & technology refresh;
• Compugen is an active proponent of the Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization Model (IOM), helping customers mature their IT infrastructure for reliability, agility and maximum effectiveness;
• We have the skills and experience to deal with Exchange successfully in the most complex environments;
• A strong national presence, with experienced, Microsoft-certified consultants working from 15 offices coast to coast;
Pathways to Exchange Deployment & Migration has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.