ProServeIT SQL Server Healthcheck
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Management and Migration
Works With:Microsoft SQL Server, Prior Versions, SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Edition, SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
If you run your business using Microsoft SQL Server, then you know how powerful a database platform it is. SQL provides the framework for collecting, analyzing
and storing your company’s business data. You need to know that SQL Server and its databases are operational at their peak efficiency and without any issues.
ProServeIT can help you achieve that by performing a SQL Server Healthcheck. Your hardware and SQL Server implementation are checked for reliable operation. The result is full knowledge that your SQL Server is meeting your business requirements from both a business and a technical standpoint.
• Determine if SQL Server is providing your business with its maximum value.
• Identification of any performance or database issues that can negatively impact your business and remediation recommendations.
• Determine whether you can realize functional improvements in SQL Server’s operation through best practice tuning recommendations.
• Determine whether your SQL Server is sufficiently redundant to meet your database disaster recovery requirements.
Small to medium corporations that wish to determine if their Microsoft SQL solution is operating in an efficient manner and meeting the goals and requirements of the business. Corporations may also wish to find ways to
remediate performance or data integrity issues that may negatively affect their businesses.
• An assessment of your SQL Server solution and identification of any risks, issues and opportunities, both technically and for your business.
• A check to ensure that your SQL Server is sufficiently redundant for your data access requirements and SLAs.
• An assessment of your SQL Server backup plan to determine if data is being reliably backed up.
• A comprehensive SQL Server Roadmap document is provided, prioritized on the actions that are recommended as Must Do, Should Do and Could Do.
Varies according to the size of the company and its business goals and requirements.
ProServeIT SQL Server Healthcheck has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.