BI 360 - Excel Based Budgeting and Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Accounting, Tax Management, Financial Analytics and Reporting
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics GP 10, Microsoft Excel 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
BI360 provides a complete reporting, budgeting and dashboard suite for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers.
Because the solution comes with out-of-the-box integrations to Dynamics, it takes only a fraction of the time to implement compared to other BI suites. With the reporting and budgeting modules based on Microsoft Excel and the dashboard module based on HTML 5, users have a completely Microsoft-based solution that takes minimal effort to learn and to maintain. Using BI360, management teams can now be even more effective in helping their organizations maximize performance through world-class planning, analysis and control.
BI360 offers predefined and user-defined Microsoft Excel-based reports running live on the Dynamics database. Using an Outlook-style interface in Excel, users can create complete financial statements without ever entering a single formula. The result is professionally presented in Microsoft Excel and reports can be refreshed on-demand by any user, eliminating the need to prepare and distribute report books. The combination of standard Microsoft Excel features and powerful business rules make it possible to develop all kinds of report layouts and business logic, from simple sub-ledger reports to advanced financial statements and KPI reports. A single report can access multiple companies and databases, as often are desirable to automate BI processes.
BI360 provides your organization with an affordable, high value-added budgeting solution with Line Item Detail, Text Comments, Approval Process and more. No other budgeting tool provides this tight integration of Actual (read only) and Budgets (read/write) to the general ledger.
- The end user environment Integrates with your existing Excel budget model;
- User inputs directly to Excel or through Excel pop-up window with special budgeting features;
- Spread totals or create budgets and forecasts from historical trends in seconds with slider controls;
- Store text comments at any level for later use with budget reports;
- Includes budget process control reports. Upon user saving data, budgets are immediately available for approval/reporting;
- Live charting lets user discover trends and compare history to budgets while entering budgets;
- Quick implementations by linking to existing Excel budget models.
BI 360 - Excel Based Budgeting and Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.