SIP Trunking for Microsoft Lync
Business Need:UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, UC, VoIP - Custom Applications, UC, VoIP - Hardware
Works With:Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare
ThinkTel is one of the longest operating and most experienced providers of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based telecommunications services in Canada, and pride ourselves in being the first and only Canadian company independently qualified by Microsoft's standards to deliver SIP trunking directly to Microsoft Lync & OCS R2.
SIP trunking is an innovative IP voice solution which provides businesses like yours with customized next-generation voice services. By replacing your costly PRIs and traditional analog lines, SIP trunking simplifies your company's telephony infrastructure and saves you money.
ThinkTel specializes in delivering network-neutral SIP Trunking solutions that will streamline your voice infrastructure and allow you to manage your capacity more efficiently.
- Seamlessly pool and dynamically allocate your channel capacity across multiple sites
- Create an extended local calling area by assigning DIDs from multiple rate centres to a single SIP trunk
- Eliminate the need to pay for telephone services at each location
Most businesses that rely on traditional voice solutions pay for up to 50% more lines than they need - just to be safe. ThinkTel's innovations in service delivery can help reduce your monthly telecom expenses from 20 to 50%.
- Subscribe only to the minimum number of fixed channels needed at all times
- Rely on Capacity on Demand's burst channels to handle peaks in call volumes
- Have sufficient capacity to ensure conference calls do not impact your ability to place or receive calls
SIP Trunking for Microsoft Lync has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.