SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Business Process Management
Works With:Bing Maps, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
By working with Infusion to take advantage of Microsoft SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS), you will realize benefits that you have already paid for that will help you gain the most value from your Enterprise Agreement and Software Assurance investment.
SDPS engagements are offered to Microsoft customers based on their individual Software Assurance benefit level. Infusion’s SDPS programmes help lower the risk and cost of planning your deployment by using Microsoft best practices. Your company will benefit from working with Infusion’s certified SharePoint specialists to deliver a comprehensive plan for a more secure, efficient, and productive SharePoint environment.
Infusion’s enhanced SDPS services provide your company with a collaborative consulting engagement based upon best practices from Microsoft. We work with you to create a definitive plan for transforming and taking full advantage of your SharePoint environment.
All Infusion SDPS engagements include:
- A SharePoint discovery session and workshop.
- A strategy briefing that defines the vision for achieving technical and business goals.
- An architectural design session that introduces SharePoint technologies, concepts, and solutions.
- A deployment planning session for a specific SharePoint capability (collaboration, portal management, content management, or search).
- Customized architecture and design sessions outlining best practices for integrating SharePoint with your other Microsoft services.
- This Infusion service delivers 50% more SDPS days, over and above your basic entitlement
SharePoint Deployment Planning Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.