Lync 2010 Assessment
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Works With:Microsoft Lync 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our new assessment provides you with a workshop and detailed report to help with the planning your Lync deployment. Here is what
you can expect:
Business objectives review:
- Define the business objectives of your collaboration platforms
- Identify organizational and technical challenges
- Asses risk tolerance and SLA requirements
- Explore Lync’s new benefits: IM, Presence, group chat, Enterprise Voice, Unified Messaging, Virtualization, Call admission control, Branch Survivability
Technical readiness assessment:
- Discover infrastructure or technical gaps in your environment
- Deep dive into the following areas: Active Directory, Network Health, Exchange, current IM/Presence, Telephony/PBX, Security, hardware compliance, and geographic breakdown of the company.
- Identify integration options and infrastructure requirements
- Chart deployment roadmap, and infrastructure and application integration
- Summarize technical fixes or enhancements that must be accomplished prior to deployment
- Summary of key findings, actionable insights
- Deployment roadmap and high-level architecture
- Pricing estimates for services, software & hardware
Lync 2010 Assessment has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.