Training - Project Server 2010/2013 for Resource Managers
Business Need:Project Management, Certification Training, Microsoft Product Training
Works With:Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
The goal of this two-day, instructor-led course is to provide resource managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage their resources, report their time, and manage their respective issues and documents.
Candidates for this course are resource managers who are familiar with managing the resources of a project management team.
Get PMI PDU credits
EPM Solutions is recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (REP). The Registered Education Provider Program is the premier comprehensive continuing education program related to the field of project management. As such, our programs and services align with multiple industry standards, including the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge). Taking our courses will entitle you to 7 PDUs per day of training.
MS & PMI Certified Trainers
EPM Solutions is a Project Management Institute Certified Training company. We provide high-quality, experienced trainers with real-world experience. Our qualifications include Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT), PMI Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP), and Master of Business Administration personnel (MBA).
- Module 01: Getting Acquainted with Project Server
- Module 02: introducing the Project Server User Interface
- Module 03: Initiating Project Proposals
- Module 04: Planning Resources and Assignments
- Module 05: Monitoring Time and Tasks
- Module 06: Approving Time and Tasks Updates
- Module 07: Customizing Personal Settings
- Module 08: Working with Status Reports
- Module 09: Using the Resource Center
- Module 10: Using the Project Center and Project Views
- Module 11: Understanding Project Server Business Intelligence
- Module 12: Using FastTrack Reports
Training - Project Server 2010/2013 for Resource Managers has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.