Digital Records Management
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Content Management, Document Management
Works With:Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SQL Server 2008 Standard... (more)
Industry Focus:Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation
Many organizations operate document intensive business processes involving large quantities of faxes, emails, or hard copies. These processes are frequently inefficient, labor intensive, inaccurate, and expensive. Often these organizations also have retention requirements, further complicating the document management challenge and introducing additional cost.
DataBind’s SharePoint 2010 Digital Records Management solution provides end-to-end digital document and records management capabilities:
- document capture (including data extraction, text OCR, etc)
- processing (workflows to streamline or automate business processes)
- storage (during active portion of document lifecycle)
- retention (archiving for regulatory compliance)
- search (for easy retrieval)
- integration with line of business databases (to support workflows, enhance search, provide metadata, etc)
Support for data scan/capture, flexible processing workflow capabilities, cloud storage, and integration with existing business systems ensures that the solution can be tailored to meet any requirements.
Contact us to find out how you can cut costs, achieve efficiencies, streamline business processes, and improve customer satisfaction!
Digital Records Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.